collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from users (each,
a "User") of the www.AquariumPlantShop.com website
and services offered by AquariumPlantShop.com.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, an appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
AquariumPlantShop.com collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
· To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
· To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
· To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
· To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
· To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
· To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
The protection of your privacy is a very important standard for us. We understand clearly that your personal information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your information including any sensitive personal or financial information collected, if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules there under. If you have any objections to your information being used in this way, we request you to please not use our website.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\'s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- 7/15 Abdul Gani Street
- Tamilnadu - 638003
- Email:- info@AquariumPlantShop.com